I’m just going to type this as though I’m having a conversation with you. So basically I’m trying to control what i eat and the amounts I’m eating. It’s so contradicting to have a bar of white chocolate from mark and spencer on my featured image. However, who doesn’t like snacking while studying. A little snacking won’t kill. If you do take the IBDP programme like i do, you’d know the amount of stress we get from studying. WELL.. i don’t normally end up studying but end up snacking on my favourite lightly salted pretzels instead. As everyone says, a new year, a new resolution. I’ve been having this whole ‘eating healthily resolution’ going on for a few years now but have never really committed to it. Come on, not like any of you guys out there do!
I mean things are going kind of well for now. I mean it’s only the 2nd day of the year and i guess I’ve got to keep it going.
Well some tips to how i survived these 2 days:
- Eat food that’s worth your calories. You wouldn’t want to eat for the sake of eating.
- Snack on healthier options such as fruits or granola bars
- Recently, I’ve been snacking on cherry tomatoes. Not a big fan of tomatoes. However, they taste amazing when their toasted so just heat them up in the oven for a couple of minutes and it gets super soft on the inside. Its basically flavours bursting in your mouth on the first bite.
- In December, I tried out something called buckwheat that is high in fibre. It kinda tastes like rice but its basically a seed- like form. (http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=11)
- well.. i tend to get really lazy when it comes to running/jogging. The only reason why i run or go for a jog sometimes is only cause i got to get some groceries/stock up on my shampoo. So use this as a motivation to run! hahah
- If you want to workout at home, blogilates on YOUtube will be your best friend. (https://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates) Perfect 10 Abs!
- To have the motivation to workout, get a cute sports bra, workout outfit/gear to kick start 2016 right
To end this off, I’m probably not the best person to be giving any advice on working out and all however, you are what you eat and so love your body and start 2016 right!